Submitter has sample EDRR Status: Local expert notified
Description of specimen
The entire land section of the park it being completely over taken by knotweed, right not the groupings look to be at a max of 20-30ft in diameter but healthy and growing.
See this site for tips on how to control knotweed:
* "Controlling Knotweed in the Pacific Northwest":http://www.skamaniacounty.org/Noxious_Weeds/TNCreport.htm
Want to join forces with your community to fight invasives? There are lots of people involved in this effort already! The links below can connect you with opportunities:
* "Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts":http://www.oacd.org/districts.html (Click on your county)
* "OPB Silent Invasion":http://www.opb.org/programs/invasives/ (scroll down to events)
* "Invasives Watch Volunteers":http://www.westerninvasivesnetwork.org/pages/nature_conserv.html
* "The Nature Conservancy in Oregon":http://www.nature.org/wherewework/northamerica/states/oregon/about/art24312.html
The entire park of wagon wheel off 213 near mollala, directly across from the golf course just after union mills road.
Samuel Leininger Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District 4-County Cooperative Weed Management Area Columbia Gorge Cooperative Weed Management Area Pacific Northwest Invasive Plants Council